PRAYERS & DEVOTIONS
Sunday and Weekday Liturgies
Sunday Mass Videos produced by Ascension Presents
Fr. Mike Schmitz – Masses
Fr. Mike Schmitz – Masses
First Sunday of Advent - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Show/Hide Fr. Mike's Topic Videos
The Absolute Necessity of Saying "Thank You"
Let Yourself Wrestle with God
Living Life Through the Lens of Scripture (and Podcast Announcement!)
The Virtue That Takes Virtue to the Next Level
Regret vs. Repentance
Why Married Couples Must Be Open to Children
Why You Can’t Put Your Faith in People
Why Are We So Divided Right Now?
Which Is Better? The Rosary vs. The Chaplet
Is It Ever Okay to Give Up?
What’s a Sign from God (and What Isn’t)
The Real Answer to Why God Allows Suffering
Show/Hide Title List of Fr. Mike's Videos
- Shame vs. Guilt – Their Meanings and How You Can Heal
- Bromance, Pizza, & Your Mom
- How to Quit Porn
- Loneliness After College – Facing the Quarter Life Crisis
- Father Mike Reviews The Avengers 2
- Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
- Martha or Mary? – Who Should You Be?
- Bruce Jenner & the Transgender Question
- Time to Pray
- Batman vs. Superman
- What’s My Vocation?
- Heaven: You’re Not Good Enough (and why that’s ok)
- Learning from Judas
- Love is an Ability
- TV-MA: America’s Addiction
- Captain America: Superheroes Analyzed
- What Does God Want Me to Do?
- Did God Change?
- Ashley Madison and Crushes on Other People
- Fr. Mike with Fr. Josh Johnson at The World Meeting of Families
- Padre Pio’s Secret to Holiness
- Do Catholics Follow All Those Weird Old Testament Laws?
- Made for Greatness, Not Comfort
- Jesus is McDonalds on Sandals
- The Greatest Surprise: Jesus’ Second Coming
- How to Avoid Being Ungrateful
- All Saints Day Pep Talk
- Spiritual Blind Spots
- Getting a Spiritual Director
- No Spiritual Director? No Problem!
- Thanksgiving Special: Squanto
- What’s Your Bedtime?
- Making a Good Confession
- Influencing the World
- Project Advent – Freedom to Fail
- An Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy
- Pregnant and Unmarried
- A Father Mike Christmas
- Did the Church Ever Sell Indulgences?
- Ways to Read the Bible
- I’m Sorry vs. Thank You
- #AskFrMike: Lucifer, The Trinity, and Leisurely Sundays
- Preparing for Lent
- The Significance of Ash Wednesday
- 4 Reasons for Fasting
- 4 Reasons for Almsgiving
- #AskFrMike: Confirmation Sponsors & Female Priests
- Tips for Praying
- Prepare to Die
- Praying Through Holy Week
- Easter Special
- Outdoor Weddings
- I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghosts!
- Praying in a State of Mortal Sin
- Aren’t All Churches the Same?
- Shifting into a New Relationship
- Caffeinated Conversation with Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Will I Ever Find “The One”?
- Will My Pet Be in Heaven?
- Can I Go to Confession Over the Phone?
- Save Yourself from Helplessness
- Learning to Be Alone
- Discernment 101
- Independence Day Special
- Hope in the Face of Suicide
- Wanting to Fix People
- What Constitutes a Practicing Catholic?
- 3 Reasons Catholics Genuflect
- Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen?
- The Value of Silence
- Procrastination Isn’t Always Laziness
- Letting God Take His Time
- Venting or Gossip?
- Does God Love Some People More?
- #AskFrMike: Chapel Veils and the Significance of Dreams
- Will God Heal My Wounds?
- Dogma, Doctrine, and Meat on Fridays
- Are All Catholics Hypocrites?
- Can I Get a Tattoo?
- Do We Deserve God’s Love?
- The Power of Prayer
- What is Sin?
- Adulting Level: Expert
- Advent: More than a Chocolate Calendar
- The Immaculate Conception Explained
- Waiting for Christmas
- A Season for Everything
- The Unpleasant Ancestors of Christmas
- Learning from Your Past
- Is Shyness Your Excuse?
- What Defines You?
- 3 Steps to Unceasing Prayer
- Mortal vs. Venial Sin
- The Real Purpose of Funerals
- Personal, Not Private
- That’s Offensive!
- Why Fast on Ash Wednesday?
- Fasting Can Change You Forever
- The Meaning of Suffering
- Acedia: The Noonday Devil
- Where Is Lent in the Bible?
- Hell is for Real
- Good Friday: The Meaning of the Cross
- God Doesn’t Owe You Anything
- What is the Sin of Gluttony?
- What You Should Know About Purgatory
- What I Learned Getting Roasted at Seminary
- How to Face Temptation
- Why Be Catholic and Not Just Christian?
- Why We Don’t Drink Coffee at Mass
- Do Catholics Worship Saints?
- Are My Sacrifices Working?
- Generosity: The Greatest Spiritual Gift
- Why Watching MMA Strips Human Dignity
- Responding to the MMA Video
- Let’s Talk Superheroes
- Be a Hater
- Talking about Suicide
- Training vs. Working Out
- Who Do You Spend Time With?
- What’s Your Burden?
- Is it OK to Judge Someone?
- Avoiding Impurity
- What is Hope and Why Do You Need It?
- Finding Balance in Christian Life
- NFL National Anthem Protests
- Living in the Present Moment
- Tolkien’s Leaf
- Battle of Prayer
- Decision Making 101
- How Do Priests Pray?
- Finding God in Darkness
- The Problem with Criticism
- Straightforward Career and Job Advice
- Learning How to Love from the Bible
- The Lost Christmas Episode
- Christmas: A Time for Hope
- The Secret to Sticking to a New Year’s Resolution
- The Virgin Mary’s Struggles
- Inspiration to Stop Complaining
- Why God Gave Us Bodies (The Theology of the Body)
- Motivation to Go to Catholic Mass
- 4 Helpful Rules for Discernment
- Overcoming Envy and Dealing with Jealousy
- Should Catholics Call Priests Father?
- Why Confess My Sins to a Priest?
- Confessing the Same Sins Over and Over Again
- What’s the Point of Fasting During Lent?
- Take Courage!
- Fr. Mike’s Autobiography
- The Culture of Netflix and Chill
- Is It Okay to Spend the Night?
- 3 Questions to Ask to Prevent Gossiping
- Do You Present Your True Self to Others?
- Religion Doesn’t Cause as Many Wars as You Think
- Can a Catholic Marry a Non-Catholic?
- How to Be a Good Disciple of Christ
- Catholics, Alcohol, and Drinking
- Why Non-Catholics Can’t Receive Communion
- Consistency Will Make You Holy
- The Church and Immigration
- Freedom and Its Consequences
- What Boredom Can Teach Us
- Being Flexible to Accept God’s Will
- Developing a Clear Vision in Life
- For Those Without a Clear Vocation
- Is Courtesy Required for Catholics?
- Anti-Fragile Christianity
- The Pennsylvania Sex Abuse Scandal
- Repentance and Church Reform
- Faith is Not Something You Can Lose
- Do Catholics Have to Respect Everyone?
- When Mass Feels Like Going Through the Motions
- Why Joy Is More Christian Than Happiness
- We are Not Cosmic Accidents
- Farmer, Priest, and Martyr
- Reminder: God Loves You
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Don’t Have Any Friends?
- Why We Need Boundaries
- Is it Ever OK to Deny Christ? / How Do I Know if I’m Working Out Too Much?
- Giving Thanks is Necessary
- The Heart of Sin
- What Does it Mean to Be Blessed?
- Why We Say “Memento Mori”
- Do All Good People Go to Heaven?
- The Role of Duty in the movie It’s a Wonderful Life
- The Key to Discernment
- Am I the Exception to God’s Rule?
- What is Stopping You from Being a Saint?
- You are a Burden
- How Does God Restore Us?
- The Meaning of “I Love You”
- Getting Involved in Parish Life
- Picking a Thing for Lent
- What’s the Purpose of Lent?
- What NOT to Do During a Breakup
- Signs that Your Relationship is Falling Apart
- Why Catholics Call Mary Their Mother
- Do I Have a Good Conscience?
- How to Pick Up Your Cross
- The Role of Hope in Holy Week
- Connections Between Christianity and Comic Books
- Do You Want to Be Well?
- How Does Purification Work?
- Old Testament God vs. New Testament God
- Feeling Sorry for Yourself?
- Fitting in at Church
- Catholic Teaching on IVF and Contraception Explained
- How Do We Spend Our Time?
- Understanding Our Capacity for Evil
- Why Is It So Hard to Make Friends?
- Trying to Keep God at a Distance?
- In the World, But Not of It
- Why Catholics Have a Pope
- Signs that Your Relationship is Falling Apart, Part 2
- Does God Make Us With Flaws?
- Not Everything in the Bible is Morally Good
- 5 Things the Church Can Learn from CrossFit
- Can We Joke About God?
- Why Catholics Use Scripture and Tradition
- Expressing Your Opinion?
- Responding to “Expressing Your Opinion” Video
- How to Handle Spiritual Setbacks
- Reading the “Signs” from God
- How to Make Decisions Together
- What You Can Control
- Is Curiosity a Vice?
- How We Use the Word “Should”
- Does God Want Me to Be Spontaneous?
- God Is Going to Interrupt You
- The Pressure of Public Conversion
- Why Is Prayer So Hard?
- Battling Dryness in Prayer
- How to Be a Steward
- The True Meaning of Advent
- The Difference Between Jealousy and Envy
- Having Joy in Uncertainty
- Hope in the New Year
- How Catholics Should Connect with Others
- Why Is Taking the Lord’s Name in Vain Wrong?
- Is Swearing a Sin?
- Answering the Internet’s Most Asked Questions About Priests
- Fr. Mike on Evangelization: Telling the Story of God’s Love
- Even More Questions from the Internet About Priests
- When Your Desires and God’s Plans Are Different
- Why Isn’t Ash Wednesday a Holy Day of Obligation?
- How to Live This Lent for Others
- How to Start Strong and Stay Strong
- Offering Up Your Inconveniences
- How Should Catholics Respond to the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- God’s Ways Are Not Our Ways
- Does God Ever Lead Us Into Temptation?
- Healing from the Wound of Sin
- Have You Mastered the Basics of Your Faith?
- How to Deal with Your Partner’s Sexual Sin
- 4 Essentials for Every Catholic
- This Is the Christian Solution to Vanity
- How Do You Pray with the Bible?
- Ask Father Mike Live!
- The Benefit of the Doubt
- How to Practice the Presence of God
- Reconciling the Body of Christ (An Interview with Fr. Josh Johnson)
- Family Brings Out the Worst in You (So That God Can Heal It)
- Make Small Sacrifices for a Big Change
- Finding Balance in Your Walk with Jesus
- Are You Busy Doing the Right Things?
- How to Share the Gospel (and How Not To)
- Who You Are vs. Who You’re Called to Be
- How Certain Is Your Faith?
- Why Are Some People So Annoying?
- Believing in a God Who Allows Evil
- Afraid of the Coronavirus?
- If You’re Not Feeling Loved
- How to Get Real Friends
- What It’s Really Like to Be a Catholic Speaker
- The Real Answer to Why God Allows Suffering
- What’s a Sign from God (and What Isn’t)
- Is It Ever Okay to Give Up?
First Sunday of Advent - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
The Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Solemnity of All Saints - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Thirty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Thirty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Twenty-ninth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Twenty-eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Twenty-seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Twenty-sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz