Second Sunday of Easter / Sunday of Divine Mercy - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Show/Hide Fr. Mike's Topic Videos
When You Have to Go It Alone
Pray Like Jesus Prayed This Holy Week
Turn Your “No, But” into a “Yes, And”
Blaming vs. Taking Responsibility
Why Did God Take On Our Humanity?
Does God Need Us to Worship Him?
Setting Boundaries for Yourself and Others
Why Love Is More than a Feeling
A Martyr for the Faith vs. a Victim of Circumstance
Learning Detachment from Your Stuff
How to Keep Your Faith Alive and Growing
Are You Called to Be a Missionary?
Show/Hide Title List of Fr. Mike's Videos
- Shame vs. Guilt – Their Meanings and How You Can Heal
- Bromance, Pizza, & Your Mom
- How to Quit Porn
- Loneliness After College – Facing the Quarter Life Crisis
- Father Mike Reviews The Avengers 2
- Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
- Martha or Mary? – Who Should You Be?
- Bruce Jenner & the Transgender Question
- Time to Pray
- Batman vs. Superman
- What’s My Vocation?
- Heaven: You’re Not Good Enough (and why that’s ok)
- Learning from Judas
- Love is an Ability
- TV-MA: America’s Addiction
- Captain America: Superheroes Analyzed
- What Does God Want Me to Do?
- Did God Change?
- Ashley Madison and Crushes on Other People
- Fr. Mike with Fr. Josh Johnson at The World Meeting of Families
- Padre Pio’s Secret to Holiness
- Do Catholics Follow All Those Weird Old Testament Laws?
- Made for Greatness, Not Comfort
- Jesus is McDonalds on Sandals
- The Greatest Surprise: Jesus’ Second Coming
- How to Avoid Being Ungrateful
- All Saints Day Pep Talk
- Spiritual Blind Spots
- Getting a Spiritual Director
- No Spiritual Director? No Problem!
- Thanksgiving Special: Squanto
- What’s Your Bedtime?
- Making a Good Confession
- Influencing the World
- Project Advent – Freedom to Fail
- An Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy
- Pregnant and Unmarried
- A Father Mike Christmas
- Did the Church Ever Sell Indulgences?
- Ways to Read the Bible
- I’m Sorry vs. Thank You
- #AskFrMike: Lucifer, The Trinity, and Leisurely Sundays
- Preparing for Lent
- The Significance of Ash Wednesday
- 4 Reasons for Fasting
- 4 Reasons for Almsgiving
- #AskFrMike: Confirmation Sponsors & Female Priests
- Tips for Praying
- Prepare to Die
- Praying Through Holy Week
- Easter Special
- Outdoor Weddings
- I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghosts!
- Praying in a State of Mortal Sin
- Aren’t All Churches the Same?
- Shifting into a New Relationship
- Caffeinated Conversation with Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Will I Ever Find “The One”?
- Will My Pet Be in Heaven?
- Can I Go to Confession Over the Phone?
- Save Yourself from Helplessness
- Learning to Be Alone
- Discernment 101
- Independence Day Special
- Hope in the Face of Suicide
- Wanting to Fix People
- What Constitutes a Practicing Catholic?
- 3 Reasons Catholics Genuflect
- Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen?
- The Value of Silence
- Procrastination Isn’t Always Laziness
- Letting God Take His Time
- Venting or Gossip?
- Does God Love Some People More?
- #AskFrMike: Chapel Veils and the Significance of Dreams
- Will God Heal My Wounds?
- Dogma, Doctrine, and Meat on Fridays
- Are All Catholics Hypocrites?
- Can I Get a Tattoo?
- Do We Deserve God’s Love?
- The Power of Prayer
- What is Sin?
- Adulting Level: Expert
- Advent: More than a Chocolate Calendar
- The Immaculate Conception Explained
- Waiting for Christmas
- A Season for Everything
- The Unpleasant Ancestors of Christmas
- Learning from Your Past
- Is Shyness Your Excuse?
- What Defines You?
- 3 Steps to Unceasing Prayer
- Mortal vs. Venial Sin
- The Real Purpose of Funerals
- Personal, Not Private
- That’s Offensive!
- Why Fast on Ash Wednesday?
- Fasting Can Change You Forever
- The Meaning of Suffering
- Acedia: The Noonday Devil
- Where Is Lent in the Bible?
- Hell is for Real
- Good Friday: The Meaning of the Cross
- God Doesn’t Owe You Anything
- What is the Sin of Gluttony?
- What You Should Know About Purgatory
- What I Learned Getting Roasted at Seminary
- How to Face Temptation
- Why Be Catholic and Not Just Christian?
- Why We Don’t Drink Coffee at Mass
- Do Catholics Worship Saints?
- Are My Sacrifices Working?
- Generosity: The Greatest Spiritual Gift
- Why Watching MMA Strips Human Dignity
- Responding to the MMA Video
- Let’s Talk Superheroes
- Be a Hater
- Talking about Suicide
- Training vs. Working Out
- Who Do You Spend Time With?
- What’s Your Burden?
- Is it OK to Judge Someone?
- Avoiding Impurity
- What is Hope and Why Do You Need It?
- Finding Balance in Christian Life
- NFL National Anthem Protests
- Living in the Present Moment
- Tolkien’s Leaf
- Battle of Prayer
- Decision Making 101
- How Do Priests Pray?
- Finding God in Darkness
- The Problem with Criticism
- Straightforward Career and Job Advice
- Learning How to Love from the Bible
- The Lost Christmas Episode
- Christmas: A Time for Hope
- The Secret to Sticking to a New Year’s Resolution
- The Virgin Mary’s Struggles
- Inspiration to Stop Complaining
- Why God Gave Us Bodies (The Theology of the Body)
- Motivation to Go to Catholic Mass
- 4 Helpful Rules for Discernment
- Overcoming Envy and Dealing with Jealousy
- Should Catholics Call Priests Father?
- Why Confess My Sins to a Priest?
- Confessing the Same Sins Over and Over Again
- What’s the Point of Fasting During Lent?
- Take Courage!
- Fr. Mike’s Autobiography
- The Culture of Netflix and Chill
- Is It Okay to Spend the Night?
- 3 Questions to Ask to Prevent Gossiping
- Do You Present Your True Self to Others?
- Religion Doesn’t Cause as Many Wars as You Think
- Can a Catholic Marry a Non-Catholic?
- How to Be a Good Disciple of Christ
- Catholics, Alcohol, and Drinking
- Why Non-Catholics Can’t Receive Communion
- Consistency Will Make You Holy
- The Church and Immigration
- Freedom and Its Consequences
- What Boredom Can Teach Us
- Being Flexible to Accept God’s Will
- Developing a Clear Vision in Life
- For Those Without a Clear Vocation
- Is Courtesy Required for Catholics?
- Anti-Fragile Christianity
- The Pennsylvania Sex Abuse Scandal
- Repentance and Church Reform
- Faith is Not Something You Can Lose
- Do Catholics Have to Respect Everyone?
- When Mass Feels Like Going Through the Motions
- Why Joy Is More Christian Than Happiness
- We are Not Cosmic Accidents
- Farmer, Priest, and Martyr
- Reminder: God Loves You
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Don’t Have Any Friends?
- Why We Need Boundaries
- Is it Ever OK to Deny Christ? / How Do I Know if I’m Working Out Too Much?
- Giving Thanks is Necessary
- The Heart of Sin
- What Does it Mean to Be Blessed?
- Why We Say “Memento Mori”
- Do All Good People Go to Heaven?
- The Role of Duty in the movie It’s a Wonderful Life
- The Key to Discernment
- Am I the Exception to God’s Rule?
- What is Stopping You from Being a Saint?
- You are a Burden
- How Does God Restore Us?
- The Meaning of “I Love You”
- Getting Involved in Parish Life
- Picking a Thing for Lent
- What’s the Purpose of Lent?
- What NOT to Do During a Breakup
- Signs that Your Relationship is Falling Apart
- Why Catholics Call Mary Their Mother
- Do I Have a Good Conscience?
- How to Pick Up Your Cross
- The Role of Hope in Holy Week
- Connections Between Christianity and Comic Books
- Do You Want to Be Well?
- How Does Purification Work?
- Old Testament God vs. New Testament God
- Feeling Sorry for Yourself?
- Fitting in at Church
- Catholic Teaching on IVF and Contraception Explained
- How Do We Spend Our Time?
- Understanding Our Capacity for Evil
- Why Is It So Hard to Make Friends?
- Trying to Keep God at a Distance?
- In the World, But Not of It
- Why Catholics Have a Pope
- Signs that Your Relationship is Falling Apart, Part 2
- Does God Make Us With Flaws?
- Not Everything in the Bible is Morally Good
- 5 Things the Church Can Learn from CrossFit
- Can We Joke About God?
- Why Catholics Use Scripture and Tradition
- Expressing Your Opinion?
- Responding to “Expressing Your Opinion” Video
- How to Handle Spiritual Setbacks
- Reading the “Signs” from God
- How to Make Decisions Together
- What You Can Control
- Is Curiosity a Vice?
- How We Use the Word “Should”
- Does God Want Me to Be Spontaneous?
- God Is Going to Interrupt You
- The Pressure of Public Conversion
- Why Is Prayer So Hard?
- Battling Dryness in Prayer
- How to Be a Steward
- The True Meaning of Advent
- The Difference Between Jealousy and Envy
- Having Joy in Uncertainty
- Hope in the New Year
- How Catholics Should Connect with Others
- Why Is Taking the Lord’s Name in Vain Wrong?
- Is Swearing a Sin?
- Answering the Internet’s Most Asked Questions About Priests
- Fr. Mike on Evangelization: Telling the Story of God’s Love
- Even More Questions from the Internet About Priests
- When Your Desires and God’s Plans Are Different
- Why Isn’t Ash Wednesday a Holy Day of Obligation?
- How to Live This Lent for Others
- How to Start Strong and Stay Strong
- Offering Up Your Inconveniences
- How Should Catholics Respond to the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- God’s Ways Are Not Our Ways
- Does God Ever Lead Us Into Temptation?
- Healing from the Wound of Sin
- Have You Mastered the Basics of Your Faith?
- How to Deal with Your Partner’s Sexual Sin
- 4 Essentials for Every Catholic
- This Is the Christian Solution to Vanity
- How Do You Pray with the Bible?
- Ask Father Mike Live!
- The Benefit of the Doubt
- How to Practice the Presence of God
- Reconciling the Body of Christ (An Interview with Fr. Josh Johnson)
- Family Brings Out the Worst in You (So That God Can Heal It)
- Make Small Sacrifices for a Big Change
- Finding Balance in Your Walk with Jesus
- Are You Busy Doing the Right Things?
- How to Share the Gospel (and How Not To)
- Who You Are vs. Who You’re Called to Be
- How Certain Is Your Faith?
- Why Are Some People So Annoying?
- Believing in a God Who Allows Evil
- Afraid of the Coronavirus?
- If You’re Not Feeling Loved
- How to Get Real Friends
- What It’s Really Like to Be a Catholic Speaker
- The Real Answer to Why God Allows Suffering
- What’s a Sign from God (and What Isn’t)
- Is It Ever Okay to Give Up?
Second Sunday of Easter / Sunday of Divine Mercy - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Easter Sunday, The Resurrection of the Lord - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Good Friday of the Lord's Passion with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Holy Thursday - Mass of the Lord's Supper with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Palm Sunday of the Lord's Passion - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Fifth Sunday of Lent - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Fourth Sunday of Lent - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Third Sunday of Lent - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
Second Sunday of Lent - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz
First Sunday of Lent - Mass with Fr. Mike Schmitz