Welcome to the study of the Catechism of the Catholic Church
The Catechism of the Catholic Church is divided into four parts, sometimes called the “Four Pillars” of the Church.
Part One ― The Creed: The Faith Professed
Part Two ― The Sacraments: The Faith Celebrated
Part Three ― Christian Morality: The Faith Lived
Part Four― Prayer: The Faith Prayed
1. The Catechism of the Catholic Church
2. The United States Catholic Catechism for Adults
3. Catholic Christianity — Peter Kreeft
4. Fr. McBride’s College Catechism — Alfred McBride, O. Praem.
5. Essentials of the Faith — Alfred McBride, O. Praem.
6. This is our Faith — Michael Francis Pennock
7. Our Catholic Faith — Michael Francis Pennock
8. The Catholic Faith Handbook for Youth — Brian Singer-Towns
9. The Essential Catholic Catechism — Alan Schreck
ROME REPORTS (1:01) – Click on image above to learn more about the online United States Catholic Catechism for Adults, a reference book with over 700 pages. Thanks to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB), you can access it using the links in the left column (desktop/ipad) on each page in this section.
The Creed: Faith Professed
The Sacraments: Faith Celebrated
Morality: Faith Lived
Foundations of Catholic Morality I
Foundations of Catholic Morality II
First and Second Commandments: Putting God First
Third and Fourth Commandments: Rest, Community Worship & Family Life
Fifth Commandment: Promoting a Culture of Life
Sixth and Ninth Commandments: Sexual Morality
Seventh and Tenth Commandments: A Faith that Does Justice
The Eight Commandment: Witnesses to the Truth
Prayer: Faith Prayed
Prayer II: The Lord’s Prayer